Already have a Username/Password for Communication Papers?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article/review has not been previously published or submitted simultaneously has another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). The author knows the ethical standards of the journal (in paragraph About the journal).
- The manuscript is adapted to the guidelines of publication to CP (you can download this document in the 'Guidelines' tab on the web www.communicationpapers.es). These files are sent without the names and information about the authors. Under Article/review, a document with personal data and brief CV (5 lines) of the author/s is provided. The editorial team will ensure anonymity in the review process.
- Was bound to cite the web address url. All references are cited in the text, and all quotations appear in the correct format in the bibliographical references at the end of the text. All illustrations, charts, tables and figures are numbered consecutively with header within each type and contain the source. All these elements should be editable. By submitting your review, make sure your text conforms to the Standards author/s. If you send item, make sure your text conforms to the standards specified by the journal style.
- If you submit an article, the article summary is a key for optimal dissemination of the text element. The terms you include metadata become allowing the location search engine increasing the likelihood of citation. It is important that you secure the summary clearly contains these elements: objectives, methodology, main findings and principal conclusions.
- If you submit an article, you must ensure that the body of the article follows this minimal structure (IMRDC and B): Introduction + Methodology + Results + Discussion + Conclusions and References.
- Deputy sending there a word file which includes the 'Letter of transfer rights'. You can download this document in the 'Guidelines' tab on the web www.communicationpapers.es
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
a. Communication Papers (Media Literacy & Gender Studies) by the name of the work's author is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at: email@example.com. The journal is listed by Dulcinea.
b. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. Is allowed and the authors are encouraged to disseminate their work electronically (eg, in institutional repositories or on their own website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as a citation more early and most of the published work (See the Effect of Open Access) (in English). The dissemination of the items will be held in the social networks and ResearchGate, Mendeley, Academia.edu, Cosis, e-lis